Sunday, November 3, 2013

Carry Case for the Nokia Lumia 1020

I finally decided to give up on my old flip phone and move up to a smartphone because the Nokia Lumia 1020 has a camera on it that is actually worth having. With the camera grip attached, it even feels like a camera with a cell-phone attached rather than the other way around. With that in mind, I decided I wanted to keep the grip attached, rather than just attaching it when I thought I would be taking pictures. (How am I supposed to know when I'm going to want to take pictures.) The problem with that is that there isn't a cell-phone case out there that is big enough to hold it. Small camera cases are too small. Larger camera bags are too big. And it seems that other people are having the same problem finding a suitable case. So, I thought I would write a post to tell people what I am using.

.

I am using the Lowepro 5.0 Navi Case. It is a little snug top-to-bottom, but it provides enough room otherwise to store ear buds and the USB cable (without the wall plug). It has a screen protector on the inside, behind which I store a wipe cloth. And the zipper works nice to allow me to store the Nokia Lumia 1020 with the ear bud cable sticking out while wearing the case on my belt.

1 comment :

Sara said...

I thinks that this is one of the best upgrades for windows phone, because let you take photos like a professional and combined with google drive for windows its more than helpfull