Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What Backlog?

What happened to my backlog? As I write this, I have just realized that I am down to one regular blog post waiting for its scheduled time of publication. In the past, I’ve had so many that I wondered if some of the posts would ever see the light of day. It kept growing and growing, but as I look at it now, it is nearly gone.

 

It isn’t from a lack of ideas. Over the past several weeks, I have begun several posts that I discarded before I buttoned them up. Some I deleted, while others I saved as drafts, but they too will disappear in time. Somehow, all those post disappeared and I’m down to nothing.

Check back tomorrow anyway. Yes, there will be a post. I don’t know what it will be, but there will be one and I promise it won’t be just a repost of something I already put out here. That isn’t my thing. I know a lot of people like doing that, but not me. Maybe Friday will come early this week and I’ll let one of my characters talk. I don’t know, but I’ll think of something.

3 comments :

Michelle D. Argyle said...

So that's how you've gotten them every day so consistently! Nice job. And good luck building a backlog back up. I should do something like that!

Timothy Fish said...

Yeah, I've even been known to go on vacation without the slighted concern that my blog would appear deserted.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Nice. I really need to do this during my Unplug Week!