Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Better Website

After several months of putting up with a website template that I wasn't particularly pleased with, but was "good enough," I updated my website. The content's all the same as before, but I got rid of the design that I had hoped would look like a piece of paper with a burned edge--like what we used to do when we were children--and I updated it to something that I think looks better.

The CSS is a little more simple than before, giving us less opportunity for it to break. I’ve got the print capability working. So, if you happen to be on my website and find an article you want to print, all you have to do is hit the print button on the browser and you should get a nice black on white page without the graphics. Well, without the graphics other than the images on the right-hand side of the page.

Anyway, if you’re bored, go check it out. Like I said, the content hasn’t changed, so you won’t find much there that you couldn’t have found before.

2 comments :

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Ahh, nice white background. My favorite! It looks nice. :)

Timothy Fish said...

Thanks. I should done something with it a long time ago. It gets many more visitors than my blog. As they say, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.